Sorot Phisitkul, MD
Texas Tech Pavillion
Return to Faculty Listing
- Fellowship: Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center ,2007 Nephrology
- Residency: Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, 2007
- Medical School: Mahidol University, Bancock, Thailand 1998
- Undergraduate School: No information available
- Vaccines in the management of hypertension. Expert Opin Biol Ther. 2010 Jul;10(7):1077-87.
- Amelioration of metabolic acidosis in patients with low GFR reduced kidney endothelin production and kidney injury, and better preserved GFR. Kidney Int. 2010 Jan 13.
- CYT-006-AngQb, a vaccine against angiotensin II for the potential treatment of hypertension. Curr Opin Investig Drugs. 2009 Mar;10(3):269-75.
- Dietary protein causes a decline in the glomerular filtration rate of the remnant kidney mediated by metabolic acidosis and endothelin receptors. Kidney Int. 2008 Jan;73(2):192-9.
- Dietary protein induces remmant kidney injury by increased intrinsic acid production mediated through endothelin receptors. At Southern Regional Meeting by American Federation for Medical Research (SSCI-AFMR) 03/2007
- Chronic metabolic acidosis associated with reduced hephon mass induces endothelin-mediated progressive GFR decline. At American society of nephrolog (ASN) 11/2007
- Oral alkali reduces urine endothelin excretion and rate of eGFR decline in hypertensive CKD. At American society of nephrology (ASN) 11/2007
- Intradialytic modified Tai Chi exercise improves balance in hemodialysis patients. (NKF) 04/2009