Nicholas D’Cunha, MD
Southwest Cancer and Research Center 602 Indiana A
Return to Faculty Listing
- Fellowship: Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Hematology/Oncology, Bone Marrow Transplant 1995, Fred Hutchison Cancer Research Center, Bone Marrow Transplantation, 1999
- Residency: Jersey City Medical Center, Jersey City New jersey, 1992
- Medical School: Topiwata National Medical College, Bombay, India, M.D. 1982
- Undergraduate School: No information available
- Acquired hemophilia: a case report of 2 patients with acquired factor VIII inhibitor treated with rituximab plus a short course of steroid and review of the literature. Clin Appl Thromb Hemost. 2007 Oct; 13(4):443-8.
- Comparison of High Dose VS. Low Dose G-CSF For Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Mobilization: Analysis Of a Case Control. Series.Abstract #0505. Haematologica / the hematology journal | 2007; 92(s1)
- Effect of palifermin On the Incidence Of Mucositis, Hospital Stay, Acute GVHD and Total Parenteral Nutrition in Patients Undergoing Stem Cell Transplantation. Abstract #1220. Haematologica/the hematology journal | 2007; 92(s1)
- Ropporin is a Novel cancer Testis Antigen for Multiple Myeloma. The Journal of Immunology, 2007, 178: B212.
- Report of two Patients with Acquired Factor VIII Inhibitor Treated with Rituximab plus a short course of Steroid and Review of the Literature. Clin Appl Thromb Hemost. Volume 13, No.4, October 2007, pp 443-448.2007.
- AKAP-4: a novel cancer testis antigen for multiple myeloma. British Journal of Hematology. 2008
Feb; 140 (4):465-8
- The Pituitary Tumor Transforming Gene 1 (PTTG-1): An Immunological Target For multiple Myeloma. Journal of Translational Medicine 2 April 2008, 6:15
- Anaplastic Urothelial Cancer Producing Granulocyte Colony Stimulating Factor: A Case Report Journal of Investigative Medicine 2008, Volume 56; Number 1, pages 395-396 Abstract 160
- Retrospective study of impact of race and health care insurance on stage at presentation of common cancer at a rural university hospital over a 10 years period--1996 to 2005. J Clin Oncol 26: 2008 (May 20 suppl; abstr 17537)
- Rapid Mobilization of CD34 Cells and Hematopoietic Engraftment Post Auto HSCT following Administration of CXCR4 Antagonist AMD3100 with High Dose (HD) G-CSF in Patients Failing HD G-CSF Mobilization. Haematologica /the Hematology Journal 2008; Volume 93(supplement #1) pp 326-327
- Sigmoid Plasmacytoma mimicking Colon Cancer in a Patient with Multiple Myeloma: Case Report and Review of Literature. Gastrointestinal Endoscopy . Vol 71, No. 3: 2010, pp 665-667
- An Update on Hematological Malignancies. Texas Medicine Vol. 106, Issue No. 9 – September 2010 pp 59-63.
- Effect of kepivance on the incidence of mucositis, hospital stay, and total parenteral nutrition in patients undergoing stem cell transplant.SSCI Meeting. New Orleans, La. Feb 9, 2007
- PTTG-1: an immunologic target for Multiple Myeloma. SSCI Meeting. New Orleans, La. Feb 9, 2007
- Hematologic and renal recovery in a patient with light-chain multiple Myeloma and end-stage renal disease after two consecutive stem cell transplants.SSCI Meeting. New Orleans, La. Feb 9, 2007
- “Effect of Palifermin on the Incidence of Mucositis, Hospital Stay, Acute GVHD and Total Parenteral Nutrition in Patients Undergoing Stem Cell Transplantation”. Presented at The Southern Society of Clinical Investigation Meetings February 8th-10th, 2007 New Orleans, LA
- “Comparison of High Dose vs. Low Dose G-CSF for Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Mobilization”: Analysis of a Case Control Series”. Poster Presentation at The 12th Congress of The European Hematology Association Meeting, June7th-10th, 2007 held in Vienna, Austria
- “Anaplastic Urothelial Cancer Producing Granulocyte Colony Stimulating Factor”: A Case Report. Poster Presentation at The Southern Society of Clinical Investigation Meetings February 21st - 23rd, 2008 New Orleans, LA
- “Rapid Mobilization of CD34+ Cells and Hematopoietic Engraftment Post Auto HSCT Following Administration of CXCR4 Antagonist AMD3100 with High Dose (HD) G-CSF in Patients Failing HD G-CSF Mobilization”. Poster Presentation at The 13th Congress of the European Hematology Association Meeting, June12th-15th, 2008 held in Copenhagen, Denmark