Office of Curriculum
Renaissance V Medical Education Summit
Year 3-4 Redesign
August 28, 2006 - ACB110
August 29, 2006 - ACB240
Summit Notebooks to be distributed on August 28 will contain hardcopies of all documents below.
- Current Curriculum 2006-2007
- Year 3-4 Proposal Curriculum 2007-2008
- Year 3-4 Proposal Curriculum 2008-2009
Reynolds Grant and NIH Cultural Competence Grant Handouts
- Reynolds Grid
- Reynolds and NIH Grant presentation
* Bland, C.J. PhD, " 'No Fear' Curricular Change", Academic Med June 2000.
* Bland, C.J. PhD, "Curricular Change in Medical Schools: How to Succeed" Academic Med, June 2000.
Year 3-4 Evaluation
* Smith S. "Assessing Students' Performances in a Competency-based Curriculum". Acad Med January 2003
* Selected Abstracts from Academic Medicine 2005
* Bahn T. "A Comparison of Family Medicine & Internal Medicine Experiences in a Combined Clerkship", Family Medicine, July - August 2003
ACGME Endorsed General Competencies for Residents, February 1999 http://www.acgme.org/outcome/comp/compFull.asp
* Swing, L. "Key Considerations for Selecting Assessment Instruments and Implementing Assessment Systems", ACGME.
* McCurdy, F. "From Library to Discharge: A Managing Care Student Project", Family Medicine, January suppl. 2003.
* Green, E. "Advances in the Internal Medicine Subinternship", The American Journal of Medicine, December 15, 2002.
Green, E. "The Value of the Subinternship: A Survey of Fourth Year Medical Students", Med Educ Online, 2004, http://www.med-ed-online.org
Breakout Group Documents
* Some articles not web-accessible due to copyright