Faculty Profiles | Publications | Presentations | Research
- Smith, JL, Rapini, RP: Vehicle-Controlled, Double-Blind Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Imiquimod 5% Cream applied Once Daily 2 Days per Week for the Treatment of Actinic Keratoses on the Head, 2002 - 2004
- Stetson CL, Sharpe BA, Wells MJ, Butler DF. Randomized clinical trial comparing terbinafine and griseofulvin with evaluation of duration of therapy and contagious status of patients with tinea capitis. Funded by the Department of Dermatology, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
- Wells, MJ, Brackeen, A. Clinical Trial: Efficacy and safety of Elidel 1% cream in patients with mild to moderate chronic hand dermatitis: Texas Tech Health Sciences Center- 8/2004-current.
- Freed, J., Photodynamic Therapy with Verteporfin Injection for the Treatment of Multiple Basal Cell Carcinoma, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Phase III Study, Co-investigator.
- Photodynamic therapy of multiple BCC with vertiporforin injection. Phase III clinical trial. Closed 2004. Co-investigators: Wells MJ, Stetson CL, Saporito F, Freed JM.