Family and Community Medicine
Scenes from the Texas Tech Family Practice Residency Program in Lubbock
To ignite the ember that burns for continuous learning...To find equilibrium in the
demands of medicine, family and personal growth..To develop an abundant fund of knowledge
and skill...To offer a compassionate hand to those who come to us for care...
Why come to Texas Tech as a Family Medicine Resident?
- A nurturing environment for residents and their families
- Encouragement to satisfy personal interests and goals for learning
- State-of-the-art medical facilities and collegial faculty mentors
- Family Practice leadership within the institution
- Opportunities for rural and community experiences
- Equilibrium between university-based and community-based training
Great News... We Matched for the incoming PGY1 Class!
For more information about our new residents, click here!
Amanda Backlund, Class of 2012