Family and Community Medicine
The Texas Tech Medcast
The Texas Tech Medcast is a podcast for medical residents, medical students, practicing physicians, and others involved in medical education and high quality, patient-centered primary care. The Texas Tech MedCast Series are available as a subscription or as individual episodes at no charge from the Apple iTunes Music Store (best search term: texas tech medcast).
Sound files and episode fact sheets (PDF) are available for each episode. Click on the pages listed below for more information.
Texas Tech MedCast Podcast Series:
- Diabetes Mellitus Series
- Reynolds Geriatrics Series
- SOAP Note 101 Series
- Osteopathic Manipulation Series
- Pre-Med Forum Series
- The Continuity Clinic Series
- Training Docs for the Cure Breast Cancer Series
- Texas Tech MedRaider Series
- Texas Tech Sports Medicine Video Series
- Research Article: Impact of Podcasting on First-Year Medical Student Note-Writing Skills
How to Access the Texas Tech MedCast:
Download episodes from the iTunes Music Store
- Download iTunes from www.apple.com & install it on your computer (Mac or PC).
- Find the MedCast by searching the Music Store with search terms Texas Tech and/or MedCast.
- SUBSCRIBE to the Texas Tech MedCast &GET previous episodes.
- Load episodes onto an MP3 player or listen on a computer with speakers.
Listen to episodes from the Web
If your browser is equipped with a media player, you may play episodes directly from the webpages listed above.
For more information about the Texas Tech MedCast series, contact Betsy Goebel Jones, EdD, Podcast Producer and Project PI.
The Texas Tech MedCast © Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center