Outside Rotator Criteria
The following items will need to be submitted to residency program coordinator before
you will be considered for an elective rotation:
- Rotator Elective Application. Sports Medicine Fellowship requires additional documentation. See here.
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- Notarized or certified copy of medical school diploma
- Final medical school transcripts (Notarized or certified)
- House Staff Guidelines Acknowledgment - Coordinator will obtain when you arrive
- ECFMG Certificate (if applicable)
- Texas Medical Board Licensure/Permit & Certification - Rotator Permit/Current Texas
PIT (Physician in Training)/Texas license, DPS & DEA certificates
- Malpractice form - If outside TTUHSC, provide coversheet from your institution. If
outside country, you will be required to obtain your own malpractice insurance
- Signed PLA (Program Letter of Agreement) - Coordinator will initiate once approval
has been obtained from program director
Steps to admitting residents from programs outside of Texas Tech University HSC to
rotate through TTUHSC residency programs.
- Contact program you wish to rotate with to check on potential dates.
- Download application here or ask program coordinator to email or mail.
- Complete application and return to program coordinator along with any additional needed
Final decision remains with the Program Director though the Office of Graduate Medical
Education will verify the applicant's competency.
***Rotation will not begin until ALL documentation/licensure/malpractice has been