- Assistant Professor, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center Lubbock, TX 2000-Present
- Private Medical Oncology/Hematology Practice Odessa, TX 1995-2000
- Private Medical Oncology/Hematology Practice Arlington, TX 1990-1994
Post Doctoral Education:
- Fellowship: University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, 1990
- Internship and Residency: Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center , 1988
- MD: University of Texas Health Sciences Center-San Antonio, 1985
- BS: Texas Tech University, 1981
- , & , & , & , & , & , & , & Hardwicke, Fred & , & , & , October (2012) Cancer testes antigens in breast cancer: biological role, regulation, and therapeutic applicability. International Reviews in Immunology, 31, 5, 302-20.
- Jenkins, Marjorie & Chiriva-Internati, Maurizio & Mirandola, L & Tonroy, C & Tedjarati, S & Davis, N & D'Cunha, Nicholas & Tijani, Lukman & Hardwicke, Fred & Nguyen, Diane & Kast, W & Cobos, Everardo February (2012) Perspective for prophylaxis and treatment of cervical cancer: an immunological approach. International Reviews in Immunology, 31, 1, 3-21.
- Chiriva-Internati, Maurizio & Yu, Y & Mirandola, L & D'Cunha, Nicholas & Hardwicke, Fred & Cannon, MF & Cobos, Everardo & Kast, WM January (2012) Identification of AKAP-4 as a new cancer/testis antigen for detection and immunotherapy of prostate cancer. The Prostate, 72, 1, 12-23.
- Ferrari, R & Prabhakar, Sharma & Yu, Y & Grizzi, G & Jenkins, Marjorie & Frezza, E & Hardwicke, Fred & D'Cunha, Nicholas & Cobos, Everardo & Chiriva-Internati, Maurizio (2008) PTTG-1: an immunologic target for multiple myeloma Journal of Translational Medicine, 6, 15.
- Chiriva-Internati, Maurizio & Ferraro, R & Prahakar, M & Yu, Y & Baggoni, L & Moreno, J & Gagliano, N & Portinaro, N & Jenkins, Marjorie & Frezza, E & Hardwicke, Fred & D'Cunha, Nicholas & Kast, W & Cobos, Everardo April (2008) The pituatry tumor transforming gene 1 (PTTG-1): an immunological target for multiple myeloma J Transl Med, 2, 6, 15.
- Bluish Discoloration of Thigh-A Subtle Presentation of a Fatal Infection American College of Physicians Texas Chapter, San Antonio, TX; November 2013.
- Novel tumor markers in non-small cell lung cancer detected both in serology and tissue American Society of Clinical Oncology, Chicago, IL; June 2012.
- AKAP-4: Cancer/Testis Antigen for Immunotherapy of Prostate Cancer Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Lubbock, TX; 2011.
- New Antigens in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Detected Both in Serology and Tissue CPRIT, Austin, Texas; November 2011.
- Evidence that the circulating urokinase plasminogen activator (uPA), and its receptor (uPAR), are involved in the adverse pathology of patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) International Lung Cancer Congress, Hawaii, HI; June 2009.
- Outstanding Clerkship Educator, TTUHSC, 2013.
- Outstanding Clerkship Educator, TTUHSC, 2012.
- Teacher of the Year, Internal Medicine, 2004.
- Highest Ranking Senior in the School of Arts and Sciences, Texas Tech University, 1981.
Selected Non-Credit Instruction Taught:
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia: Any Progress - 2013
- Advances in Myeloma Rx - 2012
- Colon CA - 2012
- Colon Cancer - 2012
Date last updated: 2/11/2014