Cynthia Jumper, MD
Texas Tech Pavilion, 2nd Floor
Return to Faculty Listing
- Fellowship: Baylor College of Medicine, 1994
- Residency: Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, 1991
- Medical School: Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, 1988
- Undergraduate School: West Texas State University B. S. Nursing, 1981 B. S. Chemstry, 1984
- Plasma cell granuloma: a case report of multiple lesions in the lung and review of the literature. Am J Med Sci. 2007 Nov;334(5):402-6.
- Acquired hemophilia: a case report of 2 patients with acquired factor VIII inhibitor treated with rituximab plus a short course of steroid and review of the literature. Clin Appl Thromb Hemost. 2007 Oct; 13(4):443-8.
- Evaluation of growth and mycotoxin production by Chaetomium globosum. Mycopathologia 164(1):49-56, 2007.
- Mold contamination and air handling units. J of Occupational & Environmental Hygiene 4: 483-491, 2007.
- Fcy receptors play a dominant role in protective tumor immunity in a murine model of experimental pulmonary metastases.J. Virol. 2007 Feb;81(3): 1313-8.
- SV40 association with human malignancies and mechanisms of tumor immunity by large tumor antigen. Cell Mol Life Sci64:803-814, 2007.
- Fcã receptors play a dominant role in protective tumor immunity in a murine model of experimental pulmonary metastases. J Virol 81:1313-1318, 2007.
- Immunity to Bacteria. Encylopedia of Life Sciences. John Wiley & Sons Publishers LTD, 2007
- Toward progress on DNA vaccines for cancer. Cellular and Molecular Life Sciences, 64:2391-2403, 2007.
- Evidence of Simian Virus 40 Exposure in a Colony of Captive Baboons. Virology, 377:54-62, 2008.
- Heat stability of chaetoglobosins A and C. Can. J. Microbiol.54:423-425. 2008.
- Growth and Mycotoxin Production by Chaetomium globosum Favored in a Neutral pH. International J Molcular Sciences 9:2357-236, 2009.
- Androgen Treatment Attenuates the Expression of Amyloid Beta in the Lungs of Male Alzheimer’s Transgenic Mice. Indian Jour of Gerontology23, 2:113-132, 2009.
- Detection of macrocyclic trichothecene mycotoxin in a caprine transtracheal instillation model. Toxicology and Industrial Health 25, 9-10:693-701, 2009).
- Toward immunity against SV40 oncoprotein requires CD+8 T lymphocytes in the effector immune phase (JVIo1512-09 Version 2) American Society of Microbiology, 2009.
- Toward immunity against an SV40 oncoprotein requires CD+8 T lymphocytes in the effector immune phase. J Virol 84:883-893, 2010.
- Vaccines and immunotherapeutic for the treatment of malignant disease. Accepted to Clinical and Develop Immunology, Vol 2010 12 pgs, 2010.
- Lung Pathology in Alzheimer’s Transgenic Mice. West Texas Chapter of the Society for Neuroscience Regional Research Conference, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Amarillo, TX. Dec, 2007
- Immunologic based mechanisms against a viral oncoprotein required humoral and cell mediated pathways to achieve tumor immunity.13th Internal Conference of Immunology, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, August 2007.
- SV40 Tag antibody directed mechanisms in tumor immunity. Texas Tech University Cancer Research Symposium, Lubbock, TX March 2007.
- Q fever a continuing diagnostic problem in west Texas and eastern New Mexico.Southern Regional Meeting of the Southern Society of Clinical Investigation, New Orleans, La. February 2, 2007.
- Q-Fever: A Continuing Diagnostic Problem in West Texas and Eastern New Mexico. Presented at SSCI Feb 2007, New Orleans, LA.. Jour Investigative Medicine 2007, V. 55, Supp 1, S269, #141
- Immunologic mechanism against an SV40 viral oncoprotein require humoral and cell-mediated pathways to achieve tumor immunity. American Association of Immunology Meeting, Seattle WA, 2009.
- Persistent Infection by Simian Virus 40 in an Apparent Healthy Breeding Colony of Baboons. Student Research Week 2009, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center. Jan 2009.
- The protective immunological effects of broad-based tumor immunity against a model tumor antigen. Poster Presentation, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center Graduate Student Research Week, March 2009.
- Persistent infection by simian virus 40 in an apparent healthy baboon breeding colony. Poster Presentation, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center Graduate Student Research Week, March 2009.
- Mechanisms of DNA vaccine-induced tumor immunity. Poster Presentation, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center Graduate Student Research Week, March 2009.
- Immunologic mechanisms against an SV40 viral oncoprotein require humoral and cell mediated pathways to achieve tumor immunity. The Anerican Association of Immunologists (AAI), Seattle, WA, 8-12 May 2009.
- Developing a Longitudinal Continuity Experience for Third-Year Medical Students. American Association Medical Colleges, Boston, MA. 2009.
- A rare mediastinal tumor- case report and focused review of the literature #565. Jour of Invest Med 58:2:516.
- Avastin May Be Providing a Survival Advantage in the General Population of Patients with Metastatic Lung Cancer. Academic Surgical Congress, 2010.
- Preliminary results suggests prevention of progression of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis by treatment with low-dose oral interferon alpha. Thorax published online Sept 13, 2010
- Identification of new cancer/testis antigens in non-small cell lung cancer. American Association of Immunologist 2011.
- Detection of CTA in Lung Cancer. TTUHSC Cancer Symposium, 2011.
- CD4+ cells are critical mediators of DNA vaccine-induced tumor immunity to SV40 large tumor antigen. Vaccine Development: A shot in the dark, March 2-4, 2011, TTUHSC Lubbock, TX.
- Identification of new cancer/testis antigens in non-small cell lung cancer. Vaccine Development: A shot in the dark, March 2-4, 2011, TTUHSC Lubbock, TX.
- Development and Immunological Calidation of Mesothelim Based Immunotherapeutic Strategies for Cancer. Vaccine Development: A shot in the dark, March 2-4, 2011, TTUHSC Lubbock, TX.