Raed Alalawi, MD
Texas Tech Pavilion, 2nd Floor
Return to Faculty Listing
- Fellowship: Pulmonary/ Critical Care, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, 2007
- Residency: Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Englewood New Jersey, 2002
- Medical School: Sultan Qaboos University, Oman College of Medicine, 1997
- Undergraduate School: Sultan Qaboos University, Oman College of Medicine, 1994
- Micronodular radiographic pulmonary pattern in metastatic medullary thyroid carcinoma. Journal of the National Medical Association. 2007;99:575-577
- Amiodarone-induced loculated pleural effusion: case report and review of the literature. Pharmacotherapy. 2010 Feb;30(2):218.
- One hundred-foot walk test for functional assessment of clinic patients. Am J Med Sci. 2009 Nov;338(5):361-7.
- An 18-year-old woman with hyperammonemia. Chest. 2009 Mar;135(3):869-71.
- Severe reversible myocardial depression in a patient with Pseudomonas aeruginosa sepsis suggesting tako-tsubo cardiomyopathy. Int J Cardiol. 2009 Jun 12;135(1):e16-9.
- Diana H. Guerra, Kenneth M. Nugent, Rishi Raj, and Raed H. Alalawi. Clinical and radiologic features of patients with viral isolates from bonchoalveolar lavage. Chest Meeting Abstracts 2009 136: 65S-g
- Alalawi, Raed; Lowe, Devin B.; Aldrich, Joel F.; Shearer, Michael H.; Jumper, Cynthia A.; Kennedy, Ronald C. Mechanisms of cancer vaccine induced tumor immunity in an experimental murine pulmonary metastasis preclinical model: Poster abstract WCLC 2009. Journal of Thoracic Oncology • Volume 4, Number 9, Supplement 1, September 2009 S602
- Guerra D, Alalawi R, Raj R, Nugent K, Viral studies on bronchoalveolar lavage fluid. presented at the 2009 SSCI meeting.
- Uong PV, Nugent K, Alalawi R, Raj R., Amiodarone Induced Loculated Pleural Effusion: Case Report and Review of Literature. Presented at the 2009 SSCI meeting.
- Wang H, Alalawi R, Paige R, Nugent K, Raj R, Gait Speed Variability in Healthy Workers. presented at the 2009 SSCI meeting.
- Guerra D, Nipp R, Pardue N, Sehli S, Alalawi R, Corona R, Raj R, Nugent K. Gait Speed is an Important Functional Measurement in Unselected Patients. Texas Tech University Health Science Center, Lubbock, Texas. Abstract presented at the 2008 SSCI meeting.
- Sehli S, Pardue N, Nipp R, Guerra D, Alalawi R, Corona R, Raj R, Nugent K. The Tinetti Test Provides Information about Gait Safety and Cardio respiratory Status in Outpatients
Regardless the Age. Texas Tech University Health Science Center, Lubbock, Texas. Abstract presented at the 2008 SSCI meeting.
- Raj R, Nipp R, Pardue N, Guerra D, Sehli S, Alalawi R, Nugent K. Short Walks can Provide Important Physiological Information in Outpatients. Texas Tech University Health Science Center, Lubbock, Texas. Abstract presented at the 2008 SSCI meeting.