Fred Hardwicke, MD
Southwest Cancer and Research Center 602 Indiana
Return to Faculty Listing
- Fellowship: University of Oklahoma Health Science Center, 1990
- Residency: Texas Tech Univ. Health Sci. Center, M.D., 1988
- Medical School: Texas Tech Univ. Health Sci. Center, M.D., 1985
- Undergraduate School: Texas tech Univ. ,B.S. Chemistry, 1981
- Acquired hemophilia: a case report of 2 patients with acquired factor VIII inhibitor treated with rituximab plus a short course of steroid and review of the literature. Clin Appl Thromb Hemost. 2007 Oct; 13(4):443-8.
- Comparison of High Dose VS. Low Dose G-CSF For Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Mobilization: Analysis Of a Case Control. Series.Abstract #0505. Haematologica / the hematology journal | 2007; 92(s1)
- The pituitary tumor transforming gene 1 (PTTG-1): an immunological target for multiple myeloma. Journal of Translational Medicine 2008 April 2; 6:15.
- Identification of AKAP-4 as a new cancer/testis antigen for detection and immunotherapy of prostate cancer. Prostate 2012 Jan; 72(1):12-23. Epub 2011 Apr 25.
- Effect of kepivance on the incidence of mucositis, hospital stay, and total parenteral nutrition in patients undergoing stem cell transplant.SSCI Meeting. New Orleans, La. Feb 9, 2007
- PTTG-1: an immunologic target for Multiple Myeloma. SSCI Meeting. New Orleans, La. Feb 9, 2007
- Successful Introduction Therapy for Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML) Following Tonsillectomy.Oral presentation, Texas Tech Cancer Research Conference, May 2007.
- AKAP-4: Cancer/Testis Antigen for Immunotherapy of Prostate Cancer. TTUHSC Cancer Symposium (2011).