General Internal Medicine provides diagnosis and treatment for a wide range of illnesses and disease in adults. We promote prevention of illness and strive to maintain a rich quality of life. We also have the ability to serve at your Primary Care Physician.
At TTUHSC our General Internist combines the best in therapeutic and diagnostic technology with a caring attitude.
Our physicians also provide for a wide range of services for Women's Health Care.
Preoperative Evaluation Clinic at Texas Tech:
A clinic that solely provides comprehensive and patient directed preoperative or preanesthetic medical consulation for patients undergoing elective procedures.
Goals are to:
- Perform a thorough history and physical with surgical and anesthesia emphasis
- Estimate preoperative risk (cardiac, pulmonary, venous thromboembolism, delirium, etc.)
- Provides specific and concise medical recommendations for perioperative care
- Perform additional preoperative testing or subspecialty consultation as needed
- Recommend postoperative care by medical services as needed
To Make An Appointment:
Contact our clinic at 806.743.3150 to schedule an appointment with one of our internists.
- TTUHSC accepts all major insurances
- All major credit cards
- Medicare and Medicaid
- Financial screening is available for those needing assistance