Chanda Sethi-Dihenia, MD
- Assistant Professor
- Medical Director
- Assistant Professor, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center Lubbock, TX 2013-Present
- Medical Director, Advanced Home Health, Advanced Home Health Lubbock, TX 2010-Present
- Medical Director, Interim Hospice, Interim Hospice Lubbock, TX 2010-Present
- Medical Director, Southern Specialty Nursing Home and Rehab Center, Nursing Home Lubbock, TX 2010-Present
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center Lubbock, TX 2004-2012
Post Doctoral Education:
- Residency: Emory University School of Medicine, 1995
- Intern: Baylor College School of Medicine, 1993
- MD: University of Illinois School of Medicine, 1992
- MS: University of California, 1988
- BS: University of California, 1987
- Anthrax and Bioterrorism Covenant Medical Group, Lubbock, TX; January 2002.
- Osteoporosis and the Female Population Covenant Medical Group, Lubbock, TX; August 2001.
- Polycythemia Emory University, Atlanta, GA; December 1994.
- Addison's Disease Emory University, Atlanta, GA; August 1994.
- Guilliam Barre Syndrome Baylor University Medical Center, Houston, TX; September 1993.
- Physician of the Year Award, Lubbock Avalance Journal, 2010.
- Physician of the Year, Vista Care Foundation, 1999.
- Richardson Foreign Travel Scholarship, University of Illinois, 1999.
- Outstanding Surgical Essay Award, University of Illinois, 1992.
- Class President, University of Illinois, 1991.
Selected Non-Credit Instruction Taught:
- Cardiac Involvement in Progressive Systemic Sclerosis - 1994
Date last updated: 4/24/2017