- Member Subinternship Committee for CDIM
- Assistant Professor
||806-743-3155 ext 238
3601 4th St Stop 9410
Lubbock TX 79430-9410
- Member Subinternship Committee for CDIM, CDIM 2011-Present
- Assistant Professor, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center Lubbock, TX 2006-Present
- Chair Year 4 Directors' Committee, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center Lubbock, TX 2009-2010
- Primary Care Physician, Flatonia Community Clinic Flatonia, TX 2004-2006
- Buda Medical and Surgical Clinic San Marcos, TX 2004-2004
Post Doctoral Education:
- Resident: UPMC McKeesport Internal Medicine Residency Program, 2003
- MD: University Of Rajasthan, 1999
- Incidental thyroid nodule TTUHSC, Lubbock, TX; 2012.
- The Texas Tech Medical Student Boot Camp Project AAMC, 2012.
- An unusual headache SSCI, February 2012.
- New Tool to Evaluate Internal Medicine Residents in the Ambulatory Care Clinic Southern Society of General Internal Medicine, New Orleans, LA; February 2012.
- Frailty in patients with chronic lung disease undergoing pulmonary rehabilitation February 2011.
Selected Scheduled Teaching:
- MINT8410 Allergy/Immunology Elective - Spring 2013
- MINT8412 Clinical & Laboratory Research - Spring 2013
- MINT8404 Gastroenterology Elective - Spring 2013
- MINT8405 Infectious Diseases Elective - Spring 2013
- MINT8101 Internal Medicine Ambulatory Experience - Spring 2013
Selected Non-Credit Instruction Taught:
- Ambulatory Care Conference 2008 - Present
- Teaching and Discussion of Ambulatory Care Articles 2008 - Present
- Clerkship Student Education 2006 - Present
- C. diff colitis - 2012
- Abdominal Pain - 2012
Date last updated: 11/26/2015