- 4th Year Clerkship Director Internal Medicine
- Gymnastics Coach, High Tumblers Waco, TX 2000-2002
- Lab Assistant, Baylor University Biology Department Waco, TX 1999-2000
- Framing and Remodeling, Paul Yarbrough Construction Waco, TX 1997-1999
- 4th Year Clerkship Director, Internal Medicine Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Lubbock, TX 2012-Present
Post Doctoral Education:
- Resident: Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, 2009
- MD: Texas Tech University HSC, 2006
- BA: Baylor University, 2002
- Mulkey, Zachary & Yarbrough, Shannon & Guerra, D. & Roonginstrong, C. & Nugent, Kenneth & Phy, Michael November (2008) "Postextubation pulmonary edema: A case series and review" 102, 1659-1662.
- Disseminated nocardia cyriacigeorgica in a liver transplant recipient with chronic rejection Southern Society for Clinical Investigation, New Orleans, LA; February 2012.
- New Tool to Evaluate Internal Medicine Residents in the Ambulatory Care Clinic Southern Society of General Internal Medicine, New Orleans, LA; February 2012.
- Negative pressure pulmonary edema: case series analysis Southern Society of Clinical Investigation, New Orleans, LA; February 2007.
- Negative pressure pulmonary edema: case series analysis Society of General Internal Medicine, February 2007.
- Outstanding Clerkship Educator, TTUHSC, 2012.
- Outstanding Clerkship Educator, TTUHSC, 2011.
- UMC Medical Staff All Star Award, University Medical Center, 2010.
- Salutatorian, Clyde High School, 1998.
Selected Scheduled Teaching:
Date last updated: 6/2/2014