Saba Radhi, MD
- Medical Oncologist, Assistant Professor
3601 4th St Stop 9410
Lubbock TX 79430-9410
- Medical Oncologist, Assistant Professor, TTUHSC Lubbock, TX 2013-Present
Post Doctoral Education:
- Medical Oncology Fellow: Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, 2013
- Geriatric Fellow: Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, 2011
- Resident: Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, 2010
- MS: University of Southern California, Keck School of Medicine, 2006
- MD: Sultan Qaboos University, Oman College of Medicine, 2000
- BSC: Sultan Qaboos University, Oman College of Medicine, 1997
- Cobos, C & Figueroa, Jose & Mirandola, L & Colombo, M & Summers, G & Figueroa, A & Aulakh, A & Konala, V & Verma, R & Riaz, J & Wade, R & Saadeh, C & Rahman, R & Pandey, A & Radhi, Saba & Nguyen, D & Jenkins, Marjorie & Chiriva-Internati, Maurizio & Cobos, Everardo May (2014) The Role of Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) Infection in Non-Anogenital Cancer and the Promise of Immunotherapy: A Review International Reviews in Immunology.
- Grizzi, F & Di Caro, G & Laghi, L & Hermonat, P & Mazzola, P & Nguyen, D & Radhi, Saba & Figueroa, Jose & Cobos, Everardo & Annoni, G & Chiriva-Internati, Maurizio March (2014) Mast Cells and the liver aging process Immunology and Ageing, 10, 1, 9.
- Pandey, A & Kurup, A & Shrivastava, A & Radhi, Saba & Nguyen, D & Arentz Ary, Suellen & D'Cunha, Nicholas & Hardwicke, Fred & Souza, M & Jenkins, Marjorie & Grizzi, F & Kast, W & Cobos, Everardo & Rahman, R & Chiriva-Internati, Maurizio & Chiaramonte, R & Platonova, N October (2012) Cancer testes antigens in breast cancer: biological role, regulation, and therapeutic applicability International Reviews in Immunology, 31, 5, 302-320.
- Mazzola, P & Radhi, Saba & Mirandola, L & Annoni, G & Jenkins, Marjorie & Cobos, Everardo & Chiriva-Internati, Maurizio April (2012) Aging, cancer, and cancer vaccines Immunology and Ageing, 9, 1, 4.
- Vallabhajosula, S & Radhi, Saba & Cevik, C & Alalawi, Raed & Raj, R & Nugent, Kenneth December (2011) Hyperthyroidism and pulmonary hypertension: an important association American Journal of Medicine, 342, 6, 507-512.
- Research Day Award, American Federation for Medical Research, 2010.
- The National Dean's List, 2005.
- Certificate of Excellent Performance, 1995.
Date last updated: 2/4/2016