- Other, Other 2013-Present
- Assistant Professor, Other Temple, TX 2001-2006
- Other, Other Temple, TX 1998-1998
- Other Arlington, TX 1996-1997
Post Doctoral Education:
- Fellow: University of California at San Diego, 2001
- Fellow: Scott and White Memorial Hospital, 2000
- Chief Resident: Scott and White Memorial Hospital, 1996
- Internal Medicine Resident: Scott and White Memorial Hospital, 1995
- Internal Medicine Intern: Scott and White Memorial Hospital, 1994
- MD: University of Texas Medical School at San Antonio, 1991
- BS: Texas Wesleyan College, 1986
- Test, Victor & Kim, N & Auger, W & Fedullo, P Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmomary Hypertension Humana Publishers.
- Test, Victor (2014) The Diagnosis of Acute Pulmonary Embolism.
- Islam, E & Test, Victor October (2014) The Diagnosis of Acute Pulmonary Embolism 2, 8, 21-30.
- Test, Victor (2009) The Management of Acute Pulmonary Embolus.
- Auger, W & Kim, N & Kerr, K & Test, Victor & Fedullo, P (2007) Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary Hypertension 28, 1, 255-269.
Selected Scheduled Teaching:
- Cardiology Fellowship Conference - 2014
- Internal Medicine 3rd Year Clerkship - 2014
- Internal Medicine Residency Conference - 2014
- Pulmonary and Critical Care Fellowship Conference - 2014
Date last updated: 4/22/2015