- Professor , Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center 2013-Present
- Assistant Professor, Texas A&M University Health Sciences Center Temple, TX 2001-2006
- Staff Physician, Scott and White Hospital and Clinic Temple, TX 1998-1998
- Private Practe Arlington, TX 1996-1997
Post Doctoral Education:
- Fellow: University of California at San Diego, 2001
- Fellow: Scott and White Memorial Hospital, 2000
- Chief Resident: Scott and White Memorial Hospital, 1996
- Internal Medicine Resident: Scott and White Memorial Hospital, 1995
- Internal Medicine Intern: Scott and White Memorial Hospital, 1994
- MD: University of Texas Medical School at San Antonio, 1991
- BS: Texas Wesleyan College, 1986
- Test, Victor & Kim, N & Auger, W & Fedullo, P Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmomary Hypertension In Contemporary Cardiology Series: Pulmonary Hypertension.
- Test, Victor (2009) The Management of Acute Pulmonary Embolus Conn's Current Therapy.
- Auger, W & Kim, N & Kerr, K & Test, Victor & Fedullo, P (2007) Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary Hypertension Clinics in Chest Medicine, 28, 1, 255-269.
- Makani, S & Test, Victor (2007) Enlarging Sclerosing Pulmonary Hemangioma Presenting as an Enlarging Mass Chest.
- Test, Victor (2007) The Management of Acute Pulmonary Embolus Conn's Current Therapy.
Date last updated: 4/14/2014