Zack Mulkey, MD
- Associate Professor Internal Med Dept Lbk Genl
- Assistant Professor, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center Lubbock, TX 2007-2013
- Associate Professor, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center Lubbock, TX 2007-2013
Post Doctoral Education:
- Resident : Texas Tech University Health Sciences Cetner, 2007
- MD: Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, 2004
- BS: Abilene Christian University, 1999
- Mulkey, Zachary January (2012) Cuff leak tests: analysis of diagnostic accuracy in observational cohorts of patients with acute respiratory failure. Chest Dis Rep, 2, 1, e3.
- Guerra, D & Mulkey, Zachary & Nugent, Kenneth January (2012) Cuff leak tests: meta-analysis of cases series of patients with acute respiratory failure Chest Disease Reports.
- Mulkey, Zachary November (2008) Postextubation pulmonary edema: a case series and review. Respiratory Medicine, 102, 11, 1659-62.
- New Tool to Evaluate Internal Medicine Residents in the Ambulatory Care Clinic Southern Society of General Internal Medicine, New Orleans, LA; February 2012.
- Intern Survivor: A multidisciplinary series imparting “need to know” information to interns caring for acute hospitalized patients Association of American Medical Colleges, Boston, MA; November 2009.
- February 2009.
- New Orleans; February 2007.
- Negative pressure pulmonary edema: case series analysis Southern Society of Clinical Investigation, New Orleans, LA; February 2007.
- Outstanding Clerkship Educator, TTUHSC, 2012.
- Outstanding Teacher of the Year, TTUHSC, 2012.
- University Scholar, Abilene Christian University, 1999.
Selected Scheduled Teaching:
- ABIM Focused Review - 2013
- Cardiac Auscultation - 2013
- Master Clinician Educator Lecture Series - 2013
- Symptom to Diagnosis - 2013
- ABIM Focused Review - 2012
Selected Non-Credit Instruction Taught:
- 2007 2007 - Present
- Resident Evaluations 2007 - Present
- Approach to Chronic Diarrhea - 2012
- When Anchovies Attack: Diagnosis and Treatment of Gout - 2011
- Aspirin Update: Primary and Secondary Treatment of Cardiovascular Disease - 2010
Date last updated: 4/14/2014