Return to Faculty Listing
- Medical School:
- Undergraduate School:
- Unusual Pulmonary Complication from Maloney Dilation. Am J Gastroenterol 2007; 102(2): S417.
- Plasma carboxy-terminal peptide of procollagen type I is an independent predictor of diastolic function in patients with advanced systolic heart failure. Congest Heart Fail. 2008 Nov-Dec;14(6):302-6.
- Advanced locally invasive squamous cell carcinoma. Am J Med Sci. 2009 Jul;338(1):68.
- One hundred foot walk test for functional assessment of clinic patients. Am J Med Sci. 2009 Nov;338(5):361-7.
- Novel swine origin (S-OIV) influenza A pneumonia in a lung transplant patient: a case report and review of literature on the performance characteristics of rapid screening tests for the S-OIV. Am J Med Sci. 2009 Dec;338(6):506-8.
- Amiodarone induced loculated pleural effusion. Case report and review of literature. Pharmacotherapy. 2010 Feb;30(2):218.
- Lenalidomide induced interstitial lung disease. (Accepted for publication in Pharmacotherapy in 2010).
- Low-dose oral interferon alpha possibly retards the progression of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis and alleviates associated cough in some patients. (Accepted for publication in Thorax in 2010)
- Unusual Pulmonary Complication from Maloney Dilation. American College of Gastroenterology 72nd Annual Scientific Meeting, Philadelphia, PA, October 2007
- A project on multidisciplinary approach to treating obesity in children and adolescents.J Invest Medicine 55:S319, 2007. Presented at SSPR February 2007.
- Impact of obstructive sleep apnea on post-operative morbidityand mortality in patients undergoing elective general surgical and orthopedic procedures.Sleep 30 (S): A160, 2007
- Multidisciplinary approach to the treatment of obesity in adolescents. Southern Medical Society Annual Meeting 2007
- Modeling the relationship between sleep and pediatric obesity. Southern Medical Society Annual Meeting 2008
- Short walk test provides physiologically relevant information regarding cardiopulmonary functioning in clinic patients. Southern Medical Society Annual Meeting 2008
- Gait speed variability in healthy workers. Southern Medical Society Annual Meeting 2009.
- Novel H1N1 influenza pneumonia and respiratory failure. Single center experience, case series and literature review of the performance characteristics of rapid diagnostic tests. Southern Medical Society Annual Meeting 2010.
- Novel H1N1 influenza A infection in a patient with renal transplant presenting as abdominal pain and septic shock. Southern Medical Society Annual Meeting 2010.
- ASA screening questionnaire for OSA: Performance characteristics and suggested changes to improve sensitivity and specificity. Southern Medical Society Annual Meeting 2010.