Residency » Lectures and Conferences
Luncheon Meeting w/ Program Director-weekly.
Lectures/Conferences held ONCE per month:
- Medical Mortality Conference
- Surgical Mortality Conference
- Pediatric Mortality Conference
- Journal Club/Research Conference
- Management Conference
- Cytopathology Conference
Lectures/Conference held TWICE per month:
- Gross Pathology Conference
- Hematology Conference
- Forensic Pathology
Lectures/Conferences held FOUR times per month:
- Surgical Pathology Conference
- Clinical Pathology Conference
- On-call Review
EIGHT times per year - Clinical Pathology Case Presentation.
There is a graduated call system which requires the resident to be available by pager but does not require the resident to remain in the hospital.