Office of Student Affairs
- USMLE Official Site
- This is the official site for the USMLE Step I/II/III exams. From this site, you can register for the test, learn about the test, and receive updated information about any changes in the exam.
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- This site provides information about the USMLE, web-based self assessment program, and information about research.
- Federation of State Medical Boards
- This site provides information and registration for USMLE exams and the Clinical Skill Examination.
- Association of American Medical Colleges
- This link provides information and resources for pre-medical students, medical students, and residents.
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates
- This site provides information and services for foreign medical school graduates regarding credentials, English Language Proficiency Test, USMLE, and FAQ's.