Office of Student Affairs
USMLE Board Readiness
- Nephritic/Nephrotic Chart
- A comprehensive chart that includes a listing of nephritic and nephrotic diseases and their associated clinical presentation, age group prevalence. light microscopy, fluorescence microscopy, electron microscopy, and treatment.
- Official Sites
- These links go directly to official sites for testing registration and information about the USMLE exam and the Clinical Skills exam.
- Free Test-prep Materials
- These are links to sites that contain helpful information when studying for the USMLE exam. Links may provide helpful charts (microorganisms/ genetics diseases), medical lecture material from other Universities & Colleges, clinical cases, medical atlases (histology/ pathology), and study skills material.
- Free Review Questions
- These are links to sites that contain review questions, USMLE-type questions, and clinical case questions to assist in reviewing for the USMLE. Some sites even allow creation of exams.
- Medical PDA Sites
- These are links to sites that contain USMLE preparation material for PDAs. Some review questions and material are free to download, and others are for purchases.
- Commercial Sites
- These are links to sites (Kaplan, Princeton Review, etc.) that offer classroom courses, online courses, and board review materials for purchase.