Office of Student Affairs
Information for Visiting Students
- Students may choose from approved electives described in the online Senior Electives Catalog.
- Electives are designed as 2 or 4 week modules. No one-week electives will be scheduled. Students may complete a maximun of 8 weeks during the year.
- The TTUHSC Senior Electives Calendar indicates the standard dates for electives. Requests for other dates must be submitted to the Office of Student Affairs for consideration.
- All scheduling of electives is managed by the Office of Student Affairs and all communication prior to approval should be through this office.
- We currently do not offer any form of housing for visiting students. We will provide all students with a list of hotels available in Lubbock.
- Once approved for a visiting elective, please read all the Instructions for Visiting Students that will be sent to you with your approval via e-mail. Please allow approximately three weeks from when our office receives your application to receive approval.