If you are not a current TTU student and want to register to take Pathophysiology and/or Introduction to Nursing as a Profession, you will first need to apply as a Transient student on www.applytexas.org and pay the $60 application fee.
- Select Undergraduate Application
- Select "Start a New Blank Application"
- Select "Create a new 4 year university admissions application"
- Select "Texas Tech University (Lubbock)" as the target university
- Select "Transient" as the application type
- Select "College of Arts and Sciences" as first choice school (continue)
- Select "Pre-Nursing" as first choice major (continue)
- Complete application (you do not need to submit essays)
- Application Fee
- Submit Application
Next, you will need to email or fax a copy of a letter of good standing or transcript from the Registrar’s Office of the college you are currently attending or most recently attended. You can email it directly to me or fax it to my attention at 806-742-0062.
Finally, after the letter or transcript is received and you are in good standing, you will be admitted.
If you have questions please visit the TTU Admissions website or contact them at 806-742-1480.