If you are not a current TTU student and want to register to take Pathophysiology and/or Introduction to Nursing as a Profession, you will first need to apply as a Transient student on www.applytexas.org and pay the $60 application fee.
- Select Undergraduate Application
- Select "Start a New Blank Application"
- Select "Create a new 4 year university admissions application"
- Select "Texas Tech University (Lubbock)" as the target university
- Select "Transient" as the application type
- Select "Visiting Transient" as first choice
- Complete application (you do not need to submit essays)
- Application Fee
- Submit Application
Next, you will need to send official transcripts from all previous high education institutions you are attending and have attended in the past. You may send those to Undergraduate Admissions, Box 45005, Lubbock, TX, 79409. Note: You do not need to send in transcripts from TTUHSC and TTU Main Campus.
Finally, after official transcript(s) are received and you are in good standing, you will be admitted.
If you have questions please visit the TTU Transient Admissions website or contact them at 806-742-1480.