Career Services Center
SONCareerLink for Alumni
SONCareerLink is a powerful Career Management System that allows you to:
- Search a National Jobs Database
- Search the Career Services Center Database for Jobs
- Receive emails from the Career Services Center about special events and opportunities to speak to students about your area of nursing
- Post a job for your organization
Optimal Resume will help you craft a great resume and write a cover letter. This resume stylist makes it easy for users to choose from many resume styles, so you are sure to find the resume presentation to fit your needs. In addition, cover letters and resumes can be submitted for critique by emailing them to one of the Career Services Center staff, uploading it into the SONCareerLink or making an appointment.
CareerShift offers the most comprehensive online resource, designed to support the # 1 request of job seekers: an easy to use web site to conduct and organize their job search.
- Search, store & record job listings at all publically posted websites, company websites, and newspapers.
- Get inside contact information immediately, including email addresses, for millions of companies, even alumni, then save and manage your lists.
- Upload/Copy and Paste as many targeted resumes and cover letters needed or upload your current documents.
Access CareerShift →
Use group access code soncareers during account registration!
Instructions and Guides
Log In and Registration Instructions
Follow these instructions if you are a Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center Alumni and would like to register for a SONCareerLink account.
If you have any questions regarding the registration process, feel free to contact the Career Services Center staff at 1-800-493-3954 or SONCareer@ttuhsc.edu, Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
In addition to SONCareerLink, check out these links:
- Monday – Friday,
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Physically located on the Lubbock Campus, TTUHSC 2C200.
- We are also available by phone and web cam upon request