Career Services Center
SONCareerLink for Students
SONCareerLink is a powerful Career Managment System that allows you to:
- Search a National Jobs Database
- Search the Career Center Jobs Database, which includes Internships and Residencies
- Make online reservations to attend upcoming Career Services Center events
- Receive emails from the Career Services Center about special events and job opportunites
- Make appointments with Career Services Center Staff to review reumes and cover letters
Career Services Center staff are available for face-to-face appointments for help with resumes, cover letters, and the interview process. For instructions on requesting an appointment, click on the link below:
Optimal Resume will help you craft a great resume and write a cover letter. This resume stylist makes it easy for users to choose from many resume styles, so you are sure to find the resume presentation to fit your needs. In addition, cover letters and resumes can be submitted for critique by emailing them to one of the Career Services Center staff, uploading it into the SONCareerLink or making an appointment.
Instructions and Guides
Log In and Registration Instructions
Student User Guide
CareerShift offers the most comprehensive online resource, designed to support the # 1 request of job seekers: an easy to use web site to conduct and organize their job search.
- Search, store & record job listings at all publically posted websites, company websites, and newspapers.
- Get inside contact information immediately, including email addresses, for millions of companies, even alumni, then save and manage your lists.
- Upload/Copy and Paste as many targeted resumes and cover letters needed or upload your current documents.
Access CareerShift →
Use group access code soncareers during account registration!
Upcoming employment opportunities
If you have any questions regarding SONCareerLink or Optimal Resume, contact your SON Career Services Center staff at 1-800-493-3954 or SONCareer@ttuhsc.edu, Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Monday – Friday,
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Physically located on the Lubbock Campus, TTUHSC 2C200.
- We are also available by phone and web cam upon request