Welcome to the CEEBP
The Center of Excellence in Evidence-Based Practice (CEEBP) is a Permian Basin initiative whose collaborative partners are the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Nursing and Medical Center Hospital.
The mission of the CEEBP is to improve the care and safety of patients through research, education, practice, and adoption of "best practice" as demonstrated through multiple avenues.
The mission of the CEEBP is achieved through the following activities:
- Explore application opportunities of evidence-based practice in rural Texas and beyond
- Facilitate research utilization for practice based on evidence found in rural and community agencies
- Promote evidence-based practice in a variety of health care settings to improve patient outcomes
- Establish research and education programs to aid multidisciplinary health care providers in the delivery of evidence-based practice
- Use a holistic approach to emphasize patient values/preferences in clinical decision making
Project Submission Process
We are excited about your interest in submitting a project for consideration by the CEEBP. As you prepare your application for the project, please review the CEEBP mission and the activities required to acheive the mission. Each project conducted through the CEEBP must address at least one of these activities. Again, thank you for your interest. We look forward to considering and working with you for the advancement of evidence-based practice.
Project Submission Form
- Medical Center Hospital
- The Campbell Collaboration
- The Cochrane Collaboration
- Council for the Advancement of Nursing Science
- Center for Evidence-Based Medicine
- Systems to Rate the Strength of Scientific Evidence
- Crossing the Quality Chasm: The IOM Health Care Quality Initiative
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality