Evidence Based Teaching in the clinical setting research in the areas of:
- Scaffolded clinical instruction
- Clinical coaching
Research recently completed in conjunction with the TTUHSC Clinical Simulation Center:
- The use of high fidelity clinical simulation for competency assessment of senior students in second degree and traditional tracks.
- Current research in progress with the West Texas Nursing Education Consortium focusing on the development of a regional application and retention portal for all West Texas prospective nursing students.
- Continuing projects directed at exploration of initial and continued competency performance for registered nurses.
- Continuing projects in conjunction with the 2nd Degree Nursing Program faculty exploring the refinement of the 360° online evaluation tool.
- CINE Home
- CINE Faculty and Advisory Committee
News and Events
- PIVOT CINE Newsletter Vol 5 — Fall 2011
- PIVOT CINE Newsletter Vol 4 — Winter 2009
- PIVOT CINE Newsletter Vol 3 — Spring 2008
- PIVOT CINE Newsletter Vol 2 — Fall 2007
- PIVOT CINE Newsletter Vol 1 — Summer 2007
CINE faculty are available for curriculum consultation. Please email email@example.com