Current Student Resources
This section provides students with the resources they need to be successful each semester. It includes general and program specific forms, SON catalog and handbook in addition to the schedule of classes and textbook lists.
- Academic Calendar Want to know when the first day of class is or the next big test? Check the Academic Calendar
- Assessments for Courses, Faculty and Orientation Your feedback about classes and faculty is important!
- General and Program-Specific Forms and Websites
Need to submit a grade appeal or request a leave of absence? What about enrolling in an independent study or find a preceptor?
- WebRaider Portal Enroll in classes, manage your personal information and view your class schedule on the WebRaider Portal
- SON Catalog The SON Catalog will provide you with policies, regulations, procedures, programs, courses, schedules and degree requirements
- SON Handbook The SON Handbook provides student with information regarding academic expectations and policies in addition to program requirements and conduct
- TTUHSC Student Handbook Code of Professional and Academic Conduct
- Schedule of Classes
- Official Campus Bookstore by Barnes and Noble
- Student Business Services Information about tuition and fees and much more
- Tuition and Fees
- Financial Aid Office Use this website as a guiding tool for the financial aid process
- Scholarships & Scholarship Information Scholarship monies are available to help nursing students further their education
Use these resources to help develop your proficiencies in writing and communication.
TTUHSC Student Services
- Student Services Office
- Student Health Services All students who are currently enrolled and have paid the Student Health Fees can receive health services.
- Office of the Registrar
- Student Grievances
- Student Organizations