MSN Nursing Informatics Track
Application Requirements & Deadlines
MSN Application Dates
Primary steps to successfully completing the application process:
Official transcripts from ALL previous colleges attended except transcripts from TTU/TTUHSC MUST be mailed or electronically emailed to the TTUHSC Admissions Office, by the application deadline in order to be considered for admission.
- Complete the TTUHSC Merlin supplemental application.
- Click "Start Session" on the bottom of the Merlin application page.
- Click on the "Merlin" sign in to create a username and password (DO NOT USE ERAIDER LOGIN EVEN IF YOU CURRENTLY HAVE ONE!)
- After logging in click on the blue "Start Application" button.
- School → Select HSC School of Nursing, excluding Hunt School of Nursing and click the Next button.
- Program → Select Nursing, Master's (BSN required) and then click the Next button.
- Term → Select the term for which you are applying and then click the Next button.
- After reviewing your selection, click the Finish button.
- There are several modules that you will need to complete in the Merlin application:
- Oath of Residency
- Fees and Other Charges ($40.00 application fee*)
- After a module is complete, it will display a green checkmark. After all modules are completed, the Application Packet Submit button will turn white and display a red exlamation point. Only after clicking that button and following the steps will your Merlin supplemental application be complete!
- NOTE: If you are completing/submitting the Merlin application AFTER August 1, 2013, you will need to contact our office to get access to the application.
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
School of Nursing – Student Affairs Office
Graduate Program – Georgina Barrera
3601 4th Street, MS 6264
Lubbock, TX 79430-6264
Additional Information to Note:
- Ensure that all required application documents are recieved by the deadline. It is the responsibility of the applicant, not that of TTUHSC, to make sure that your application is complete and submitted. We will not contact you for missing items. The Merlin application will not show a status until after decisions are made and emails have been sent.
- If you already have your MSN degree and are interested in applying for the post-master's certificate program, you will need to follow a different application process which is outlined on the websites for the post-master's tracks.
General program questions or problems with Merlin?
Questions on NursingCAS?
NursingCAS Suppport Team
* Application fees are non-refundable and it is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that the correct program and track is selected.