Military & Veterans Programs
- Hazlewood Student Hours Online
- All Hazlewood applicants (veterans & dependents) must register online in order to track hours used through the program.
- Texas Health and Human Services Commission
- The mission of HHSC is to maintain and improve the health and human services system in Texas and to administer its programs in accordance with the highest standards of customer service and accountability for the effective use of funds.
- Texas Veterans Leadership Program
- The Texas Workforce Commission (TWC) is committed to serving veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan as they transition to civilian life in Texas. TWC's Texas Veterans Leadership Program provides resource and referral services. Veterans Resource and Referral Specialists are located throughout the state to provide job search and employment assistance, information about education and training resources, and help with other federal, state and community veteran programs.
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Lawyers for Texas Veterans is a State Bar of Texas program to develop and assist pro bono legal clinics throughout the state for military veterans who otherwise cannot afford or do not have access to the legal services they need.
- Texas Veterans Commission
- Our purpose has always been to act as the state appointed advocate of Texas veterans as they attempt to secure the benefits rightfully earned in exchange for their service in our nation's armed forces.
- Texas Veterans Portal
- The Texas Veterans Portal is a resource for veterans, their families, and their survivors. Hhelpful information from many government agencies are listed so that you can find the assistance, services, and benefits you need.