Immediate skin-to-skin care after birth; evidence-based maternity and breastfeeding practices; evidenced-based leadership, evidence-based preoperative fasting practices
- Adams, D. E., Crenshaw, J.T., DeButy, K., Scheffer, K. L. (2016). The effects of skin-to-skin care during an uncomplicated cesarean compared to skin-to-skin care after an uncomplicated cesarean on maternal and newborn outcomes. 11th International Normal Labour and Birth Conference, Sydney, Australia. October 11-13, 2016. (Poster)
- Crenshaw, J. T. (2016). Translating evidence into practice: Getting in step with step 4 of the Baby Friendly Hospital Initiative. Texas Ten Step Star Achiever Breastfeeding Learning Collaborative: An Initiative to Improve Infant Nutrition and Care. Sponsored by Texas DHSHS, Texas WIC, and the National Institute for Children’s Healthcare Quality (NICHQ). (Invited, Podium, June 28). (Guest faculty, Cohort B, June 27-28, 2016).
- Crenshaw, J. T. (2015) Lamaze International Professional Breastfeeding Support Workshop. Shanghai Baijia Maternity Hospital, Shanghai Province, China. December 15-16, 2015. (85 Participants). (Invited, Podium)
- Crenshaw, J. T. (2015) Moving Nursing Forward. Shandong International OB/GYN Nursing Management Seminar. Shandong Nursing Association. Jinan, Shandong Province, China, December 10, 2016, 100 participants. (Invited, Podium)
- Crenshaw, J. T. (2015) Moving Nursing Forward. 2015 Guangzhou Nursing Association Seminar. Guangzhou, Guangdong Province, China. December 8, 2016, 100 participants. (Invited, Podium).
- Trepanier, S., Crenshaw, J. T., & Yoder-Wise, P. S. (2016). Risk taking: A required competency for merger, acquisitions, and partnership. Nursing Administration Quarterly, 40(4), 308-312.
- Crenshaw, J. T., Adams, E. D., Amis, D. (2016). Trends in perinatal care and implications for frontline nurse leaders. Journal of Perinatal and Neonatal Nursing, 30(3), 249-254.
- Brinzo, J.A., Crenshaw, J. T., Thomas, L., & Sapp, A. (2016). The effect of yoga on depression and pain in adult patients with chronic low back pain: A systematic review protocol. JBI Database of Systematic Reviews & Implementation Reports, 14(1), 55-66.
- Crenshaw, J.T. (2014). Healthy birth practice #6: Keep mother and baby together—It’s best for mother, baby, and breastfeeding. Journal of Perinatal Education, 23(4), 211-217).
- Trepanier, S. & Crenshaw, J.T. (2015). Chapter 6. Making decisions and solving problems. In Patricia S. Yoder-Wise. (Ed). Leading and Managing in Nursing, (7th ed). (pp. 100-117). St. Louis, MO: Elsevier Mosby.
- Donahue, M. A. T. & Crenshaw, J.T. (2015). Chapter 10. Self-management: Stress and time. In Patricia S. Yoder-Wise. (Ed), Leading and Managing in Nursing (7th ed) (pp.518- 543). St. Louis, MO: Elsevier Mosby.