Mary Madeline Rogge
PhD, RN, FNP, BC
- Pathophysiology of obesity
- Pathophysiology of weight recovery following weight loss
- Relationship between sleep patterns and the development of obesity
- Research and theory development and utilization in nursing
- Rogge, M. M., & Thomas, E. A. (2012, May). Dickoff and James Revisited: The Constraint of Prescriptive Theory and Evidence-Based Practice on the Advance of Nursing Science. With Philosophy in the Nurse's World: Politics of Nursing Practice II. University of Alberta, Banff, Canada.
- Rogge, M. M. & Merrill, E. S. (2011, July). Optimizing school based care of overweight and obese children. Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Anita Thigpen Perry School of Nursing. 20th Annual School Nurse Workshop, Lubbock, TX.
- Rogge, M. M. (2011, August). Meeting the psychological and social needs of overweight and obese children and adolescents. (2-part series). Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Lubbock, TX.
- Rogge, M. M., & Merrill, E. S. (2012). Obesity education for nurses: Perspectives from nurse practitioner faculty. Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, 25, 320-328.