- Student to be enrolled, or newly admitted in TTUHSC School of Nursing
- Applicant must meet criteria set for scholarship
- Student must have a completed FAFSA and an expected enrollment questionnaire on file with the Office of Financial Aid
- Scholarship monies must be applied to further student's higher education
- One scholarship application is needed for each academic year
- Applications will only be carried over each semester of the current academic year
- The Scholarship Committee will review completed applications.
- The Scholarship Committee will be comprised of a representative from each program.
- Recipient notification will be sent to the TTUHSC email address.
For further information regarding scholarships, please contact the Scholarship Office at (806) 743-9214 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Permian Basin students:
For any and all questions regarding Permian Basin scholarship process, please contact Lori Lieck at (432) 703-5270 or via email at email@example.com
Timeframes in which scholarship applications are accepted are as follows:
|School Semester||Application Open||Application Close||Awarded (May Vary)|
|Fall||July 1st||July 31st||August 15th|
|Spring||November 1st||November 30th||December 15th|
|Summer||April 1st||April 30th||May 15th|
UPDATED: May 14, 2014
Check back soon for more opportunities.
UPDATED: April 1, 2014
UPDATED: July 30, 2014
UPDATED: April 1, 2014
UPDATED: November 6, 2014
Counties of:Winkler, Ward, Ector, Crane, Upton, Midland, Martin, Andrews, Howard, Reagan, Irion, Tom Green, Glasscock, Alpine, Pecos, Brewster, Loving, Reeves
For any and all questions regarding the scholarship process for Permian Basin students, please contact Lori Lieck at the SON Odessa Campus.
UPDATED: September 15, 2014
Financial Aid is assistance to pay for education expenses (tuition, fees, books, supplies, and living expenses) while in school.
Short term loans are available for tuition and fees. http://www.ttuhsc.edu/financialaid/
You must apply for Financial Aid every year: http://www.ttuhsc.edu/financialaid/
For further information regarding Financial Aid, please contact Teresa Diaz at (806) 743-3025 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuition and Fees
For information on tuition and fees, contact the Student Business Service's Office at (806) 743-7867 or visit their website
Thank-you Sample Letters
School of Nursing Emergency Scholarship Fund
The Emergency Scholarship Fund was created to help students with financial assistance in a serious time of need in which the student may have difficulty continuing their education. This fund is intended to be a supplemental financial resource when students are unable to meet essential expenses because of a temporary hardship.
If you are interested in donating to the scholarship fund please contact the Scholarship Office at (806) 743-9214
Thank you for being a proud supporter of a Red Raider Nurse!