Second Degree BSN Undergraduate Program
|BIOL 2420 or 2421||Microbiology with lab||4|
|BIOL 2401||Anatomy & Physiology I w/ lab||4|
|BIOL 2402||Anatomy & Physiology II w/ lab||4|
|CHEM 1305 & 1105 or 1406 or 1411||Chemistry||4|
|PSY 2314||Life Span Human Development||3|
|MATH 1342, 1442, 2342, or 2442||Statistics||3|
|BIOL 1322||Science of Nutrition||3|
|HIST 1301||History of the US to 1877||3|
|HIST 1302||History of the US since 1877||3|
|POLS 1301 or 2305||American Govt Organization||3|
|POLS 2302 or 2306||American Public Policy||3|
|ENGL 1301||English I||3|
|ENGL 1302||English II||3|
|Visual & Performing Arts||3|
Additional prerequisites include:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Basic life support and AED training (CPR) for healthcare providers from the American Heart Association
- Completion of a certified nursing assistant/nurse's aide program.
- Completion of a medical terminology course
- Completion of TEAS V (Test of Essential Academic Skills) Overall score of proficient level or above required. TEAS V scores are due by the application close date.
- A 3.0 minimum required pre-requisite GPA and science GPA by application close date and program start date
- Completion of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) if applicable to you
Where can I take general education courses?
Any accredited community college or institution of higher education that provides comparable courses. Other options are TTU Academic Testing Services (806-742-3671) (http://www.depts.ttu.edu/testing) or TTU Extended Learning Divisions (1-800-692-6877 or 806-742-7200), (www.dce.ttu.edu). The Second Degree Program Coordinator can help you with particular course questions.
Courses provided from other institutions with equivalent course content are acceptable for transfer credit if a "C" or better was earned. Note: Pass/Fail courses are not acceptable for transfer. Maximum credits allowed for CLEP or correspondence courses are 15 each.
If any of the pre-requisites have been or will be CLEPPED you will not receive credit towards the GPA we calculate. Clep credit must be on an official college transcript for us to accept it.