Second Degree BSN
Student Learning Outcome Objectives
- Provide patient-centered care for individuals, families, and communities.
- Work as an effective member of interdisciplinary teams to ensure continuous and safe patient care.
- Employ evidence-based practice (EBP) by integrating current research with clinical expertise and patient values to provide optimal patient care.
- Apply quality improvement measures to continually improve health outcomes consistent with current professional knowledge.
- Utilize informatics to enhance patient safety, manage knowledge and information, make decisions, and communicate more effectively.
- Provide safe care to individuals, families and communities through individual performance and system effectiveness.