Faculty and Staff Shared Governance
Welcome to the TTUHSC School of Nursing Faculty and Staff Shared Governance Website
This website will be the location of any information, upcoming events, listings of current officers, voting pages, and more.
TTUHSC School of Nursing will shape healthcare of the future by advancing the profession, improving the health of others, and inspiring exceptional care.
The mission of the TTUHSC School of Nursing is to educate students for practice in evolving healthcare systems and to advance knowledge and practice through research, service, and community engagement.
As a TTUHSC School of Nursing team member, I commit to:
- Seek transparency through open communication, respect, and clarity;
- Advance a work ethic of excellence, accountability, and integrity; and
- Promote a spirit of teamwork, trust, and compassion
ATTENTION ALL SON FACULTY AND STAFF:
The SON BYLAWS are currently up for vote: https://nursing.ttuhsc.edu/vote. You may view both the final version and the version with tracked changes.
The review will be available May 19, 2015 – June 3, 2015 C.O.B.
- Goal I: (Students) Foster the development of competent nursing professionals through academic programs that address critical needs of the profession.
- Goal II: (Faculty and Staff) Foster a rich and supportive environment for team who are committed to the successful achievement of its mission.
- Goal III: (Research and Scholarship) Advance knowledge, practice and pedagogy through innovative research and scholarship.
- Goal IV: (Outreach/Engagement) Promote improved community health through the provision of patient care services and healthcare education.
- Goal V: (Operations) Maintain effective and efficient operation in the accomplishment of its mission.