TTUHSC School of Nursing Success Program
Helpful Nursing Websites
For the right start in nursing school:
For study help and NCLEX questions:
- **This is for the NCLEX - PN but the questions are good for the basics**
For YouTube Nursing videos: plug in topic or particular source. Here are some of our favorites!
- ed4nurses videos - really great! Note at the top that it says there are 48 videos - they are short lectures on a variety of topics - very easy to understand.
- Nursenacole videos - she is not too long out of nursing school and is very sharp!
- Michael Linares - has 250 youtube videos available for free - short, fun, and good!
- Megan McClintock - she has several youtube videos available for free - lengthy lecture with powerpoint style but good!
For the Disease and Conditions Index (found on the NIH site at the top of the page):
- Heart or lung sounds
- Animation of the heart
- Cardiac catheterization video
- Bronchoscopy video
- Cardiac ablation video
- What causes a heart attack video
- How stents are placed video
- How lungs work video
- Atrial fibrillation video
- Pulmonary Embolism video