Profile for Pamella Ochoa, PGY1 Pharmacy Residency
Pamella Ochoa, PGY1 Pharmacy Residency
- Associate Professor
- PGY-1 Pharmacy Residency Program Director
Dr. Ochoa received a Bachelors of Science in Biochemistry with a double major in Genetics from Texas A&M University. She then earned a Doctor of Pharmacy from Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Pharmacy (TTUHSC SOP). She completed a PGY-1 Pharmacy Residency at the University of Texas Health Science Center at Tyler where she practiced as a clinical pharmacist prior to joining TTUHSC SOP in Abilene in 2007. Dr. Ochoa currently practices as a clinical pharmacist of Adult Medicine at Hendrick Medical Center. She serves as the Residency Program Director for the PGY-1 Pharmacy Residency program with TTUHSC SOP at Abilene and Hendrick Medical Center.
Sterile Compounding, Residency Training, Clinical Pharmacy
Laboratory Teaching, Interprofessional Teaching
- Vega JA, Ochoa PS. Accessing a Vial. 2015.
- Ochoa PS, Vega JA. Aseptic Technique and Compounding Manipulations. Jones and Bartlett Learning 2015.
- Vega JA, Ochoa PS. Attaching Needle to Syringe. 2015.
- Vega JA, Ochoa PS. Breaking an Ampule. Jones and Bartlett Learning 2015.
- Ochoa PS, Vega JA. Calculations for Parenteral Compounding. Jones and Bartlett Learning 2015.