||Jun Liu completed his Bachelor of Science in Chemical Analysis degree from Anhui University of Technology, China in 1999. He then received his Master of Science in Industrial Catalysis from Sichuan University, China in 2002, and a Master of Science in Environmental Toxicology from Texas Tech, Lubbock, TX in 2007.
Jun joined the Department of Biomedical Sciences at TTUHSC as a Ph.D. student with the Graduate Program in Pharmaceutical Sciences in May 2009. At present he is working in Dr. James Stoll's laboratory.
B.S. - Chemical Analysis, Anhui University of Technology, China, 1999
M.S. - Industrial Catalysis, Sichuan University, China, 2002
M.S. - Environmental Toxicology, The Institute of Environmental and Human Health, Texas Tech University, Lubbock, TX, 2007
Prior to Admission to GPPS:
- Low, D., Tan, K., Anderson, T., Cobb, G. P., Liu, J., Jackson, W. A. (2008). Treatment of RDX using down-flow constructed wetland mesocosms. Ecological Engineering, 32, 72–80.
- Liu J, Cox SB, Beall B, Brunjes KJ, Pan X, Kendall RJ, Anderson TA, McMurry ST, Cobb GP, Smith PN. Effects of HMX Exposure upon Metabolic Rate of Northern Bobwhite Quail (Colinus virginianus) in Ovo. Chemosphere. 2008 May;71(10):1945-9. Epub 2008 Feb 14.
After Admission to GPPS:
- Bennett KM, Liu J, Hoelting C, Stoll J. Expression and analysis of two novel rat organic cation transporter homologs, SLC22A17 and SLC22A23. Mol Cell Biochem. 2011 Jun;352(1-2):143-54. Epub 2011 Feb 27.
- Jun Liu, James Stoll. “Studies on the Low Affinity Choline Transporter”. Eleventh Annual SOP Research Days, Amarillo, 6/12
- 12/1/10 "Characterization of Low Affinity Choline Transporter - Recent Approaches"
- 12/14/11 "Choline Transporter: Activity Assay and Photolabeling"
- 8/29/12 "Potential Photoaffinity Labels to Study Low-Affinity Choline Transporter"
- CH Foundation Scholarship, TTUHSC. 2008 (Prior to admission to GPPS Amarillo)
- CH Foundation Scholarship, TTUHSC. 2009