Faculty & Staff Details
||Vindhya Edpuganti completed her Bachelor of Pharmacy from Kakatiya University, India in 2009. She then attended Eastern New Mexico University in Portales, NM, before joining the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences at TTUHSC as a Ph.D. student with the Graduate Program in Pharmaceutical Sciences in June 2010. Vindhya is working in the lab of Dr. Reza Mehvar.
B.Pharm. - Kakatiya University, India, 2009.
- Vindhya Edpuganti and Reza Mehvar. Quantitative analysis of cytochrome P450 metabolites. Tenth Annual Research Days, Amarillo. 6/11
- Vindhya Edpuganti and Reza Mehvar. “Isoform-selective changes in arachidonic acid (AA) metabolizing cytochrome P450 (P450) enzymes in warm hepatic ischemia (IR) reperfusion injury”. EB 2012, San Diego. 4/12
- Vindhya Edpuganti and Reza Mehvar. “Isoform-selective Changes in Arachidonic Acid (AA) Metabolizing Cytochrome P450 (P450) Enzymes in Warm Hepatic Ischemia (IR) Reperfusion Injury”. SOP Research Days, Amarillo. 6/12
- 4/20/11 "Quantitative analysis of cytochrome P450 metabolites of arachidonic acid in ischemic rat liver"
- 4/18/12 "Effect of Hepatic Ischemia Reperfusion Injury on the Disposition of P450 Metabolites of Arachidonic Acid in Rat Livers"
- Graduate Student Association at Amarillo - Treasurer 2011-2012
- Graduate Student Association at Amarillo - President 2012-2013