Faculty & Staff Details
||Nilesh Gupta completed his Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy from Dr. Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya University, India in 2006. He became a Research Assistant at the School of Pharmacy, University of Missouri Kansas City, Missouri in 2008 before transferring to the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences at TTUHSC as a Ph.D. student with the Graduate Program in Pharmaceutical Sciences in June 2010. Nilesh is working in the laboratory of Dr. Fakhrul Ahsan.
B.S. - Pharmacy, Dr. Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya University, India, 2006
- Patel B, Gauvin R, Absar S, Gupta V, Gupta N, Nahar K, Khademhosseini A, Ahsan F. Computational and Bio-engineered Lungs as Alternatives to Whole Animal, Isolated Organ and Cell-Based Lung Models. Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol. 2012 Aug 10. [Epub ahead of print]
- Nilesh Gupta and Fakhrul Ahsan. Engineered Erythrocytes as Natural Micro-Reservoirs of a Rho-kinase Inhibitor, Fasudil: Preparation and Characterization. Tenth Annual Research Days, Amarillo. 6/11
- Nilesh Gupta, Vivek Gupta and Fakhrul Ahsan. "Prolonged Pulmonary Vasodilation by Inhaled Liposomes of Fasudil in Monocrotaline (MCT) Induced Rat Model of PAH". CRS, National Harbor, MD. 7/11. PODIUM PRESENTATION
- Nilesh Gupta and Fakhrul Ahsan. Shape Engineered Erythrocytes as Micro-Reservoirs of Fasudil, a Novel Rho-kinase Inhibitor. AAPS, Wash DC. 10/11
- Nilesh Gupta, Siva A Vanapalli and Fakhrul Ahsan. “Nanoengineered Erythrosomes as Reservoirs of a Rho-kinase Inhibitor, Fasudil”. Student Research Week 2012, Lubbock, 3/12
- Nilesh Gupta, Siva A. Vanapalli, Fakhrul Ahsan. “Nanoengineered Erythrosomes as Reservoirs of a Rho-kinase Inhibitor, Fasudil”. SOP Research Days, Amarillo, 6/12
- Nilesh Gupta, Siva A. Vanapalli and Fakhrul Ahsan. “Inhalable Engineered Erythrosomes as Natural Nano-Reservoirs of a Rho-kinase Inhibitor, Fasudil”. 39th Annual Meeting & Exposition of the Controlled Release Society, Quebec City, Canada, 7/12
- 4/27/11 "Shape Engineered Erythrocytes to deliver anti-PAH drug, Fasudil"
- 3/28/12 "Inhalable Engineered Erythrosomes as Natural Nano-reservoirs of a Rho-kinase Inhibitor, Fasudil"
- 2nd Place, Dept of Pharmaceutical Sciences. Tenth Annual Research Days, Amarillo. 6/11
- GSBS Course Evaluation (Fall 2011) Scholarship ($250).