As per the Faculty Bylaws, revised May 12, 2014:
The Executive Committee is comprised of the Dean, Assistant/Associate Deans, and Academic Department Chairs. Faculty members elected to TTUHSC Faculty Senate will serve as representatives for their respective departments. In the case that a department does not have an elected representative on Faculty Senate or has more than one Senate representative, the Executive Committee member will be elected by that department. The Dean shall serve as the Chair of the Executive Committee.
The Executive Committee advises the Dean, and under his or her direction, coordinates and causes to be implemented all faculty, student and staff activities required to fulfill the role and mission of the School. The Executive Committee is guided in its several administrative and governance functions by policy and recommendations proposed by faculty committees and ratified by a two-thirds majority vote of the voting faculty membership.
To this end, the Executive Committee recommends to the Dean on the following:
(1) The appointment of the committee Chair and faculty members nominated to serve on both standing and ad hoc faculty committees, except where membership is determined by faculty vote.
(2) The charges to each standing and ad hoc committee.
(3) The disposition of all minutes, recommendations and policy made by standing or ad hoc committees.
(4) Budget allocations and adjustments.
(5) Strategic planning activities, goals, and initiatives of the School.
(6) Changes, additions and deletions to the SOP Faculty and Staff Policies and Procedures Manual.
(7) Other matters as may be brought to the Executive Committee by the faculty and officers of the school.
Minutes of the Executive Committee are maintained, and copies are placed on the School's website. Faculty comments, suggestions or objections to decisions made by the Executive Committee and stated in these minutes should be made in writing and directed to the Dean. Click here to email such comments to his office staff.
(Click any name below to send an email to that member.)
Meeting Agendas and Minutes by Date
January 7, 2015 (Agenda) (Minutes)
December 3, 2014 (Agenda) (Minutes)
November 21, 2014 (Agenda) (Minutes)
October 1, 2014 (Agenda) (Minutes)
September 10, 2014 (Agenda) (Minutes)
August 6, 2014 (Agenda) (Minutes)
July 16, 2014 (Agenda) (Minutes)
June 4, 2014 (Agenda) Minutes)
May 7, 2014 (Agenda) (Minutes)
April 2, 2014 - (Agenda) (Minutes)
March 5, 2014 - (Agenda) (Minutes)
February 5, 2014 - (Agenda) (Minutes)
January 8, 2014 - (Agenda) (Minutes)