Admission Information for the PharmD-MBA Dual Degree Program
The TTUHSC School of Pharmacy will require completion of a PharmD-MBA Application form by February 15 of each year. A PharmD/MBA selection committee will review the academic achievement of each candidate and forward a recommendation to the Rawls College of Business and HOM program. Students should delay completing the Rawls College of Business applications until a determination of an SOP recommendation has been made. If the Committee does not recommend a student apply to the MBA program, the SOP program coordinator will counsel the student. The Rawls College of Business and the School of Pharmacy may limit the number of pharmacy students that are allowed to enroll in the MBA.
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Pharmacy Notice of Intent
- P-0 and P1 students desiring to enroll in the PharmD-MBA program must sign an acknowledgement or disclosure form, which signifies an understanding of special curricular requirements for enrolling in the program.
- Complete a PharmD-MBA application
Please send completed forms to:Dr. Roland Patry at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Fax to (806) 356-4018
Rawls College of Business ApplicationThe following applications are due by April 1 of the year of admission. The admission process for the Rawls College of Business MBA program (HOM) is comprised of three separate applications.
Graduate School Application
- Paper or electronic application at: http://www.depts.ttu.edu/gradschool/admissions/
- Requires a $100.00 fee
- Official transcripts for all schools attended
- GMAT scores: WAIVED FOR PHARMD-MBA APPLICANTS
Rawls Business School Application
- Complete on-line application at: http://grad.ba.ttu.edu/Rawls_Application/Application_Online.asp
- Submit current resume as an attachment to email@example.com
- Two letters of recommendation that can be the same letters used for the PharmD application