AB SCIEX QTRAP 5500 UHPLC/MS/MS
The UHPLC/MS/MS system is composed of a highly sensitive AB SCIEX QTRAP 5500 mass
spectrometer interfaced to a Shimadzu NEXERA Ultra High Performance Liquid Chromatograph
(UHPLC). The NEXERA UHPLC offers pressure range up to 19000 psi and is suitable for
both conventional and fast analysis in combining use of small particle column. The
QTRAP 5500 is a hybrid triple quadrupole Linear Ion Trap mass spectrometer, offering
some very unique features.
- Mass/charge range of 5-1250 Da in triple quadrupole mode and 5-1000 Da in linear ion
- Operating software : Analyst 1.5.2; Quantitation software: MultiQuant 2.1.
- Multiple reaction monitoring (MRM) quantitation using triple quadrupole system.
- Both quanlitative and quantitative analysis in one single run.
- High sensitivity and relatively high resolution full-scan MS, MS/MS, and MS3 in Linear
Ion Trap mode.
- Triple quadrupole precursor ion and neutral loss scans.
- Metabolite identification facilitated by LightSight 2.2.1and ACD/labs MS processor.