Student Health Services
AlcoholEdu® for College
Login Instructions for First Year Students
If you are a first year freshman, follow instructions below.
If you are a transfer student. -STOP- You are not required to complete the course.
Please contact us about alternate codes if you would like to take the course. If you have received a notification that you need to take the course, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To take AlcoholEdu® for College, you will need a computer with Internet access and audio capabilities. If you don't have access to a computer in your home, you may be able use a computer in your home town's library, a local university or community college campus, Kinko's, other copy stores or cyber cafés.
You will need to have either Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome to view all AlcoholEdu® content.
To begin AlcoholEdu® for College:
Please read all instructions below before logging on to AlcoholEdu® for College.
- After reading all instructions, click on the following hyperlink and you will be directed to http://webapps.tosm.ttu.edu/eraidershim/alcoholedu
***To log back into your account, always access AlcoholEdu® from the link above***
- You will be asked to enter your eRaider Username and Password to register for the course. If you have not yet activated your eRaider account, please click the following link and you will be directed to: http://www.depts.ttu.edu/ithelpcentral/solutions/EraiderActivate.php where you can find instructions on how to obtain your eRaider username and password.
If you see a blank page or receive an error message stating that your account has been left inactive when you enter your eRaider username and password, click here for troubleshooting tips.
- On the registration page you may be asked for additional information to complete the creation of your account. You will not need to create an additional username or password.
- You may log in and out of the course at the end of each section. Section ends are marked with a "Next" button. Do not log out until you click the "Next" button or you will have to repeat this section.
- DO NOT use the back button on the web browser tool bar. This will log you out and you will have to start at the last place your progress was saved.