Welcome to Texas Tech Health Sciences Center's Veteran Affairs Office
Federal Veterans Education Programs:
- Ch. 30 - GI Bill - Veterans who served on active duty and contributed $1200
- Ch. 31 - Vocational Rehabilitation - Veterans with a service-connected disability approved for program by DVA.
- Ch. 33 - Post 9/11 GI Bill - Veterans who served at least 90 days on active duty after September 10, 2001
- Ch. 32 - VEAP - Veterans who served 1/1/77-6/30/85 and made contributions.
- Ch. 35 - Survivors and Dependants of 100% permanently disabled or deceased veterans.
- Ch. 1606 - GI Bill for Reservists and National Guard
- Ch. 1607 - GI Bill for Reservists and National Guard called to active duty since 9/11/01
TTUHSC Veterans Affairs Contact:
Krystle Ybarra, VA Coordinator
806-743-2300 ext. 237
VA Education Benefit Request (This form must be filled out each semester you wish to use benefits.)
Parent Institution Letter
Change of Schedule Form
Hazelwood Exemption: (Hazelwood Exemption Rules)
If you require a replacement DD214, you must contact the National Personnel Records Center (NPRC) at 1-866-272-6272 (toll-free) or (314)801-0800.
Tuition and fees are submitted to the VA after the 12th day of class.