Financial Wellness Challenge
During the month of May, the benefits department and the Workforce Overall Wellness are joining forces to promote the importance of financial wellness. To drive growth in our organization, our people should be engaged and energized – not distracted by worrying over finances. We want to give our team members the tools, knowledge and motivation to take control of their financial wellness.
Challenge Sponsored by:
Square Up Your Savings Challenge
1. Take the challenge from May 1st, 2018 to May 31st, 2018 by completing 10 new missions that highlight savings education each day. (All responses are confidential.)
2. Earn a square to place on the map and increase your financial savings know-how each time you complete a mission.
3. Sign on every day until all 10 missions are complete. The more you play, the better your chances of winning!
4. At the end of the challenge, we'll reveal the map locations featuring hidden savings and the corresponding winning squares! If you're the lucky owner of the winning square, you'll win a prize!
5. Get started today at: www.suys.org/TTUHSC/1
( You MUST use your TTUHSC email address.)
*This challenge counts as a wellness event!
Financial Wellness Seminars
During the month of May, Stephen Johns with Valic will be hosting 4 Financial Wellness Seminars.
All workshops are from Noon-1:00pm.
Register at: Seminar Sign Up and use the registration codes under each section below.
Abilene ABPH 2202
Registration Code: 7341LUB11AG
Abilene ABPH 2202
Registration Code: 7341LUB11AI
You can register for upcoming webinars at TIAA.org/webinars. Did you miss one? Don't worry, they are archived for 30 days after the broadcast. View a list of upcoming webinars below.
We're here to help. Contact us if you have questions.
Allison Kerin MS, RDN, LD