Stress Management Challenge
Stress Less Challenge
Stress- Less Challenge is a 4 week challenge (Sept 1st - Sept 30th) for all TTUHSC students and staff. The goal of this challenge is to reduce stress by focusing on a specific goal each week. Don't forget to scroll down to the bottom of the page for additional stress management tools. (ie: Adult Coloring Pages)
* Join the challenge HERE or use the QRC below.
* Watch the short youtube video on the weekly topic.
* Choose a specific goal each week to help eliminate stress in your life.
* Use this TRACKER to achieve the goal a minimum of 4 days per week.
* Complete the survey at the end of the week
Choose a weekly goal:
1. Set aside 20-30 minutes each day to make yourself and priority.
2. Practice deep breathing 3 times per day.
3. Plan something fun once this week.
4. Practice positive self-talk. Tell yourself 3 positives things before you get out of bed.
We're here to help. Contact us if you have questions.
(806) 743- 6462