Welcome to the Financial Aid Office
The TTUHSC Office of Financial Aid is committed to excellence and our staff is here to serve current and future students of the TTUHSC.
We know the financial aid process can be confusing. Should you have any questions at any point during the application process, please feel free to contact us.
Financial Aid Ethical Principles and Code of Conduct
The TTUHSC Financial Aid Office abides by the National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrator's code of conduct.
- Fall 2015 Disbursement Dates
- P2 thru P4 - August 8
- AH, GSBS, and NRS (all NRS except El Paso NRS and Traditional Undergraduate NRS)-August 10
- El Paso NRS-August 15
- Traditional Undergraduate NRS-August 30
- P1 and all Med Students-disbursements have processed; contact the Financial Aid Office if your disbursement has not processed
- The 2015-2016 FAFSA is now available!
- New FAFSA login process for students and parents starting on May 10, 2015
- Students/Parents will create a username and password
- The PIN will no longer be used
- Don't forget to submit your school's scholarship application!